"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Setting Full Moon

Above, the full moon about to set. The bottom was behind clouds. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As I was heading to the kitchen to take my morning meds and make some oatmeal for breakfast, I noticed the full moon out the window. It was very bright.

Above, the moon reflected on two panes of window glass. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It was minutes away from setting and I ran back to get my camera.

Unfortunately, getting a good shot was difficult as the windows have two panes of glass. But I gave it a try anyway.

Above, Sierra had to also take a look. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It also caught the attention of Sierra.

No comments:

Search This Blog