"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, December 23, 2018

The Kaiju Family Loses Brent Young

Above, Brent Young, right, with Jeff Bean Green and Don Frye at G-FEST in 2008. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Sad news was announced by Scott Martin at Facebook.

Brent Young passed away yesterday.

Scott posted:
KAIJU FAMILY:
It is with extreme sadness that i must tell you that my brother, Brent Young, passed away on December 22, 2018 from complications from his stroke and other health issues. Please keep his family in your prayers at this very difficult time. I will let you all know of funeral arrangements when the family releases that. God speed, Kaiju Brother Zero 1. I love you. " We can never be stopped! We're legends ... in our own minds! " I'll never forget you, .my brother from another mother. Excelsior.
The last I heard of Brent's condition was that it was improving and he was recovering from his stroke.

I tried to meet up with Brent two years ago while I was in St. Louis, Missouri, but his job and my having tire problems put a nix on that. He was very helpful when I tore two tires on a sharp traffic island's curbing.

R.I.P., Brent.

No comments:

Search This Blog