"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Work Started On Mustang?

Above, the Mustang the day before I took it to the body shop. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I had to go into Gallup to the post office to ship Asya's Christmas present.

I found that the local post office at the Flying J does not handle international shipments (they don't have the computer equipment for it. The package had to be shipped to St. Petersburg, Russia. They told me that I would have to mail it from the main Gallup post office.

While I was in Gallup, as the post office was within a block or so from the body shop where my Mustang is at (to get the door replaced), I cruised by to see if work started yet. About a week or so ago, I drove by and saw that it was still in their parking lot untouched. I called two weeks prior to that and they told me that they have a backlog of vehicles to work on and they haven't gotten to mine yet. It's been there since late October (but it seems longer).

Well, the Mustang was not in the lot. So I am guessing (or, rather, hoping) that they got started on it.

Fingers are crossed!

No comments:

Search This Blog