"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

14 Inches of Powder

Above, The Beast yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

According to a neighbor, we received 14" of snow during the last storm. I believe it. The snow reached the top of my boots, which are around 13" high.

As yesterday was a holiday, trash pick-up is today, but it will be a little difficult to wheel the trash container out to the road in front. I was thinking on skipping it, but since another snowstorm is expected early next week, it will probably be more difficult to wheel it out then.

As for today, it is forecast that we have a 30% chance of snow before 11:00. I tend to doubt it as the sun is out and the cloud cover is now breaking up. It is about 15° outside right now.

It will be interesting to drive The Beast down to the Flying J this morning. I haven't driven since Monday. The roads in the community haven't been plowed. I see no tire tracks in the snow on my road. I'll just have to drive it nice and slow.

No comments:

Search This Blog