"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Sunday, January 6, 2019

It Didn't Last

Above, out front today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

We had some snow showers today, but it really didn't stick long on bare spots nor did it add to the snow left from New Year's. We did get some good flurries at times.

The temperatures were in the upper 30s, so it wasn't cold enough for the new snow to last long. Actually, while it was snowing, the old snow on the roof was melting and dripping off.

Above, the roulette set. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it was a snowy day, I decided to just stay indoors and got out the new roulette set I got for Christmas from my cousin. That kept me occupied for a while. Then, later, I popped in a Star Trek movie (Star Trek: Into Darkness).

So that was the extent of my day.

No comments:

Search This Blog