"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, January 7, 2019

More Shoveling Needed

Above, a pathway on the deck. The snow is about 5" deep. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tomorrow is trash day and my trash hasn't been picked up for two weeks.

Last week, it wasn't picked up due to the snowstorm. The week previous, it wasn't picked up as I was in California.

Above, the deck steps and the front yard walkways. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I rolled out the trash container and it wasn't easy. The snow on the driveway nearest to the garage is about 3-5" deep. Once I got the container into the tracks made by The Beast, it was easier to roll. It was about 40° when I was out shoveling snow.

Above, a path was shoveled beyond the fence. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

But, it was obvious to me that some more snow shoveling was needed. So I grabbed the snow shovel and started shoveling. I made a path from the tracks of The Beast to the gate next to the garage. I re-shoveled the walkways in the front yard and I shoveled a pathway on the deck.

Above, the front yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

All that was enough cardio exercise for one day for me. When I was done, I was pretty winded.

No comments:

Search This Blog