"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Sleeping Cat and the Post Office

Above, the lump is the sleeping Sierra. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night I did something that I haven't done in quite a while. I slept for over 9 hours.

It must be the cool air out. Sierra actually slept longer than I. She slept for about an hour and a half longer.

Once I did get up, I headed down to the Flying J for the usual gathering of Jamestown locals at Denny's and checked the mailbox at the post office. If you are wondering where we get out mail, we get it at the little post office at the Flying J. They can pretty much do everything bigger post offices can, except they can't send out international mail. We have to use this since there no letter carriers in our area.

Above, our little post office at the Flying J. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today will be a bit warmer. It was already at 40° before I headed to the Flying J. The New Year's snow is gradually melting away. But, we're expected to get snow showers on Sunday.

No comments:

Search This Blog