"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, January 18, 2019

The Storm Hath Arrived

Above, minutes ago, a view of the front yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Just as forecast, the storm has arrived.

Above, the deck and patio furniture. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When I woke up this morning, it was sprinkling rain. But now, it is snowing. It has been snowing for about a half hour and now it is coming down pretty hard and, so far, it has dumped about a half inch.

Above, everything is getting covered. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Looking outside right now as I am writing this, it looks like a blizzard. It is currently 34° outside, but the temperature is going to drop to freezing. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Armand, I saw your response in this month’s issue of Motorhome (January 2019) as it refers to the corner bed. Any chance you could advise a bit more detail about who makes the queen bed pad, etc. A photo would be great if you have one and are willing. It really is one of the few things I dislike about our 2015 Itasca. Every time I make the bed I tell myself there must be a better way. It just looks messy no matter what I do. It sounds like you have it figured out but I seem to have a mental block on this. Thank you! Jinny

Armand Vaquer said...

Jinny:

I have no idea who makes the queen bed pad. Probably your best bet in finding out is to contact Winnebago and they should have the information. As far as a photo, I will post one in another blog. It is nothing too terribly exciting since all I use is a Travasak, as mentioned in my Motorhome response. - A.

Armand Vaquer said...

To see a photo of my bed:

https://armandsrancho.blogspot.com/2019/01/minnie-winnie-queen-bed.html (just copy and past this link)

Travasak is no longer in business, but I believe there are other manufacturers who make double (or queen-size) sleeping bags.

Search This Blog