"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, March 11, 2019

Finding and Not Finding Stuff

Above, I found a package of 25 more copies yesterday.

Although it has been over a year since I moved to New Mexico, I am still missing a few things that I know were packed. Some of which are my "formal" Clamper hat and badges.

Yesterday, I went though several boxes in the garage and found several things that I had been looking for and one item that wasn't.

I was missing my shortwave radio as well as my clock radio. I used to have both on my nightstand. I found both of them. I also found the packet of big envelopes that I use to mail out copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I bought some more envelopes as I am still getting orders, but those are a little bigger than the ones I found. The ones I found yesterday are better suited.

I also found a package of 25 copies of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan. I thought I had them all in one box in the house. So, now you know I have more available.

I found a few other odds & ends.

But, I still didn't find the Clamper stuff I was looking for.

No comments:

Search This Blog