"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

White Day In New Mexico

Above, the Mustang this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today is a snow shower day along with gusty winds.

Unless we get some warmer temperatures, it doesn't look like I'll be using the car today. The Beast is safely put away in the GOCO Beast Barn. Unfortunately, along with it, is my snow scraper and brush. I am not about to trudge through the snow and mud to get it.

I will be heading down to the Flying J in an hour. Larry Lucier has a four-wheel drive Jeep with working defrosters and I'll be riding with him. He just called. He said I came pretty close to going into a ditch last night as we were heading out from Roger's. I couldn't see out my windows due to them being fogged up and covered with snow.

The snow is light, but the winds are making it more hazardous

Here's the forecast from the National Weather Service:

Today
Snow showers likely, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Windy, with a west wind around 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Tonight
Isolated snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Breezy, with a west wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

No comments:

Search This Blog