"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Fire Pit

Above, the assembled fire pit. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While we had a downpour mixture of sleet and rain this morning, Fed Ex delivered my fire pit that I ordered a few days ago.

I've been wanting one since I moved here, but my little medical problem last summer had me put that idea on the back burner.

So, finally, I ordered one and it arrived today. Since it was sleeting and raining out, I put it together inside. It seems that one can't order anything these days without having some assembling to do. Well, it gave me something to do for a little while.

Above, Sierra inspecting the box and packaging. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Within an hour, I got it done. After the storm passed, I put it outside with the plastic it came in wrapped on the top screen to keep water out (hopefully).

Above, the fire pit in the yard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Of course, Sierra had to inspect everything including the box with the packing materials inside. I guess it got her approval.

I am looking forward to having a brew during the evening hours by a fire this summer.

No comments:

Search This Blog