"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, May 17, 2019

Morning!

Above, the view as I walked back to The Beast after getting coffee. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

It is a beautiful morning in Albuquerque.

Thankfully, the winds have died down and the skies are much clearer than yesterday. In about an hour or so (give or take), I'll be heading into the city to take care of some business after having breakfast at Cracker Barrel.

When all that is done, I'll be heading back to Jamestown, which should take me only an hour and a half to drive.

On a sad note, I read that the Internet pet sensation, "Grumpy Cat", has passed away at age 7. My condolences to her family.

No comments:

Search This Blog