"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 1, 2019

Clouding Up

Above, the view looking west towards Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

As what happens on occasion, I nodded off on the sofa after dinner this evening. But, I managed to wake up to take the trash container out to the street for tomorrow's pick-up.

While outside wheeling the container to the street, I noticed that again tonight we have some monsoon clouds moving into the area. And, I also heard some thunder rumbling in the distance. It was a good thing I woke up when I did, so I can move the container out before the rains hit.

Above, the direction (south) where I heard the thunder. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I did see an interesting sky towards the west (in the direction of Gallup) and I couldn't resist snapping a photo of it with my phone.

The National Weather Service mentions nothing about thunderstorms tonight, but The Weather Channel app on my phone gives us a precipitation chance of 20%.

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 83. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
Tuesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind 5 to 15 mph.

No comments:

Search This Blog