"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, July 8, 2019

Home Again

Above, putting The Beast inside the GOCO Beast Barn. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After about two hours after leaving Albuquerque, and one stop at Bowlin's Bluewater Outpost, I made it home a little more than an hour ago.

Compared to yesterday, today's weather was clear (with some wind that started when I got to around Prewitt).

When I got off at my exit, I found that the one-way egress across the bridge had been changed. Previously, we crossed on the west side of it, now we cross on the east side. Now it appears the workers are going to start on the other side of the bridge. Hopefully, this will all be done by winter.

I took an hour-long break after getting home (coffee) and then put The Beast into the GOCO Beast Barn.

Now to do some laundry.

No comments:

Search This Blog