"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, July 6, 2019

Riding and Horsing Around

Above, Christmas enjoying her carrots. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Since it was a cloudy day with cool temperatures, I decided to take a little ride on the mini bike.

One of the stops was to give Christmas the last couple of carrots. Then I rode around East and West Blue Cedar Loop before ending up in the Barking Spider Acre.

Above, my new neighbor watching me ride on Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

During the time I was riding around Barking Spider Acre, the new four-legged neighbor was keep a watchful eye on me.

I did come more riding around the community until it started to rain. We're supposed to get some thunderstorms today. If we're lucky, we'll have a nice light show.

No comments:

Search This Blog