"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Almost Ready

Above, the scabbard on the mini bike. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Everything is almost ready for me to do some target shooting at our shooting area.

The scabbard is done, so I can transport my Winchester 94 in it. I can strap it onto the mini bike or onto the roll bar in the Willys Jeep. I can drive either to the shooting area, thereby saving the alignment of the Mustang.

A couple of things are missing, however. I have no targets or a frame to hold them. So, I did some looking around online this morning and found both at reasonable prices and ordered them.

Both should be arriving within a week.

My little ride back from the Mesa Ridge Ranch subdivision yesterday on the utility road gave me a good idea on how the mini bike would handle the rough road to the shooting area. The utility road was probably equal to or rougher in spots than the shooting area road. The mini bike handled it just fine.

No comments:

Search This Blog