"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 2, 2019

Back At Lake Havasu

Above, good day for jet skiing. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After a drive of ove 400 miles from Fillmore, Utah, I am now back in Lake Havasu, Arizona.

We arrived here at around 3:00 and I dropped off Mitch Geriminsky at his home and then proceeded to camp (again) at Crazy Horse Campground on Lake Havasu.

Above, The Beast at Lake Havasu. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Mitch later came by to pick up his belongings. He's going to some social event tonight. He invited me but I am too beat for anything tonight. We're to meet up for breakfast tomorrow morning before I head to New Mexico.

It is about 109° outside and I am finally cooled off inside after a shower and with the roof air on.

I will probably sit out in the lake later this evening and then head home tomorrow morning. 

No comments:

Search This Blog