"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Cibola National Forest Behind Jamestown

Above, the locked gate at the end of the road. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Yesterday, I took a ride on the mini bike into the new subdivision that's next to ours in Jamestown. The main road through Mesa Ridge Ranch ended at the top of a hill with a locked gate.

On the other side of the gate is part of Cibola National Forest. It was a beautiful view with hills and grassy meadows. I decided to go back today in the Mustang and my Canon Rebel camera with my Tamron 18-270 mm lens. I only had my cell phone camera with me yesterday.

I got there and snapped the photos below:

Above, beyond the gate, the road continues into the national forest. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above, meadows in Cibola National Forest. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Above and below, more meadows and tree-lined hills. Photos by Armand Vaquer.




When I returned home yesterday, I decided to take the power line utility road. The photo below is the start of it. It was rough and rocky in some parts and in others, washed out. But the mini bike handled it well

Above, the utility road back to Jamestown. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

No comments:

Search This Blog