"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 12, 2019

Day Is Done

Above, all vehicles tucked away inside the garage for the night. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After cleaning/straightening out the garage, buying the Jeep and checking the Jeep's fluids, it was around 4:00. The day sped by fast.

By then, I was too tired (and lazy) to do any dinner cooking, so I went down to Denny's at the Flying J for dinner.

The coffee down at Denny's was most refreshing and I proceeded to wolf down the meal.

After putting the Mustang into the garage and taking out the trash can, I can now relax for the rest of the evening.

I've accomplished something my Dad never could: getting two cars into a garage.

No comments:

Search This Blog