"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 19, 2019

In The Garage

Above, yours truly with the Jeep. Photo by Nandoh Munoz.

This afternoon, I was paid a quick visit by one of my neighbor friends, Nandoh Munoz. He came to see if I am missing the rear section of the cab cover to my Willys Jeep. He said one was found on the road in the community and it was placed at the community bulletin board.

I told him I wasn't missing one.

Like me, Nandoh is an ex-California (from San Pedro) and retired to New Mexico. He moved here about a couple of years before I did. Usually, one can spot him riding around on his Harley.

We proceeded over to the garage to show him my 1952 Willys Jeep. He hadn't seen it yet and he has a 1962 Jeep.

While in the garage looking over the Jeep and chatting I had him take a couple of photos with the Jeep. One of them is posted at top.

No comments:

Search This Blog