"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Friday, August 23, 2019

Jeepin'

Above, down at the Flying J today. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today, I planned to do some Jeep driving, so I got the Willys Jeep out of the garage and took it down to the Flying J.

Once there, I checked and it turned out that I didn't need gasoline, but it was good practice to drive it to the Flying J since the gearing is different from the Mustang, even though both are manual shift vehicles. I would have figured the trip into Gallup two weeks ago would have used up more gasoline than it did.

Above, I thought the Jeep might need some gas, but it didn't. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After leaving the Flying J, I stopped by Nandoh's place for a quick visit. He was working on a home remodeling project, so I didn't want to take him away from his work for too long. He has a 1962 Jeep.

After leaving Nandoh's, I drove around the neighborhood a bit before putting the Jeep back into the garage. 

No comments:

Search This Blog