"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Monday, August 12, 2019

Sunny Until Wednesday

Above, the half-mowed Barking Spider Acre. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last night, I woke up around 3:00 and stayed up for a while.

Later, around 4:30, I decided to go back to bed and just as I was doing so, some coyotes began howling. It's been a while since I've heard any. It was probably due to the rainy weather we've been having. So now they're out and about.

I woke up around 7:00 and found it to be sunny out with clear skies. Noticing this, I checked the National Weather Service and it appears that we'll have some sunny days until Wednesday.

The Barking Spider Acre is probably still to saturated to finish mowing it due to the mud. While at the El Rancho Hotel plaque dedication, I was talking with Nandoh, one of my neighbors who also has a Magnum Big Boy mower, and he said he also got his stuck in the mud recently. Lucky for him, he has a 4-wheel drive Jeep with a winch to pull it out. (By the way Meeko the llama is back home. The owner finally retrieved him.)

Looks like I'll have to wait a while for the ground to dry.

According to the National Weather Service:

Today
Sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 50. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
Tuesday
Sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
Tuesday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 52. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.

No comments:

Search This Blog