"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Fired Up

Above, the GOCO Beast Barn and the horse pen in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

If there's one thing that causes problems with automotive batteries, it is cold weather. People with electric cars are finding that out.

Since it is about 63° outside, I decided to head over to the Barking Spider Acre to fire up The Beast to charge up the batteries (chassis and house) in the GOCO Beast Barn.

Before doing so, I checked the house battery and it shows it to be fully charged (the cut-off switch has been off, so the battery wouldn't be drained).

I started The Beast and it kicked over immediately. I ran the engine for several minutes.

It should be fine for the next few weeks when I start it again.

I surveyed the Barking Spider Acre and the grass really hasn't grown since I last mowed it, which was about a month ago. That's why I started the mower a few days ago, so that it's battery doesn't go dead.

No comments:

Search This Blog