"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, December 5, 2019

God's County

Earlier this evening, after re-filling the food container for P.K. and her kittens, I noticed how the light was hitting the mesas across the valley from the lowering sun. So I took some pictures of the mesas with my phone.

Later, as I wasn't in the mood to do any cooking, I went down to the Flying J to have dinner at Denny's. Instead, I decided to take-out a half chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes from the Flying J to bring home. I ate while watching Hondo.

On the way, as the sun was getting lower, I noticed how the sunlight was hitting the mesas and the rock cliffs with the storm clouds above. So, I pulled over to the side of the access road and took a few photos from the car window with my phone.

Both sets are posted below.

From Home:





From the Flying J access road:





Note: Gary Julian of The Federalist blog calls his area of Tehachapi, California, "God's Country". I decided to have fun with that with "county", instead of "country".

No comments:

Search This Blog