ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Going To Monument Valley From Ridgway

Above, Monument Valley from Goulding's Lodge. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Following the John Wayne Cancer Foundation marathon in Ridgway Colorado, I decided to go from there to Monument Valley Tribal Park in Utah.

I figured I would make this a mini-vacation and enjoy the sights of the tribal park. I've already made my campsite reservations.

Above, the John Wayne Cancer Foundation Grit Series in 2022. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I will be taking a different route from Ridgway to Monument Valley, so I won't have to cross the Million Dollar Highway south of Ouray, Colorado. I'll be seeing Monument Valley from a different direction. 

I have one other planned camping trip after this one. I have a clampout in October, so this will probably be it for me in 2024.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Armand! I tried to connect via LinkedIn. I would like to include a photo from your blog in my book, that’s ok. John Wolfe

    ReplyDelete