ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Monster Japan Travel Guide In Southern Caliornia

Above, Yuu Asakura. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

My shipment of The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan is only a few miles away in Vernon, according to the shipment tracker from United Parcel Service. I checked it a few minutes ago and it arrived a little before 8:00 this morning.

Once it arrives here tomorrow, I have to make a bee-line over to the post office and ship some copies out, two of which are going to a couple of Australian college professors studying Godzilla and will be in Japan early next month.

If you want to order a copy, go to the "About The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan" link at the top of this page and it will give you all necessary ordering information.

UPDATE (3/29/10): The shipment arrived this afternoon and I filled the pending orders, including an order of two copies for a couple of Australian college professors who will be in Japan early next month doing some Godzilla research.

No comments:

Post a Comment