ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, September 20, 2010

Witchcraft, Apparently Worse Than Ku Klux Klan Membership

Delaware GOP U.S. Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell poked fun at her high school witchcraft activities yesterday at a Republican picnic:

"How many of you didn't hang out with questionable folks in high school? There's been no witchcraft since. If there was, Karl Rove would be a supporter now."


A video of O'Donnell on comedian Bill Maher's "Politically Incorrect" show from 1999 surfaced with her discussing witchcraft. "I dabbled into witchcraft. I never joined a coven," she said in the video.

I remember some high school classmates dabbling in the occult. Silly stuff. I doubt the subject even comes up anymore with them.

I guess "dabbling" in witchcraft in high school is more of a serious offense than being a leader in the Ku Klux Klan as the late Sen. Robert Byrd was.

1 comment:

  1. Witchcraft is an ugly thing, but we were all young & stupid once. My understanding is that she is catching more flack for being a practicing believing Christian, and that's why she left "SNL" after six seasons. Good for her.

    And Armand, just like to say that I enjoy your blog, btw. And your contributions on the Monster Zero board (I'm gojira2.2).

    Roger

    ReplyDelete