ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, February 14, 2011

Interview Blurbed On Magazine Cover



Receiving the copies of the issue of Metropolis magazine on Saturday from Japan was exciting. When looking at it, I concentrated my attention to the article on The Monster Movie Fan's Guide To Japan, the travel ads and the other articles inside. I really didn't pay that much attention to the cover, except for the figure on it.

Also, I was busy with two jobs over the past three days and the Rondo Award nomination The Guide received last evening.

Today, I finally had a few moments to look over the cover and I was surprised to see that it included a blub on my interview article:

Q & A

Take A Tour Of Local Monster-Movie Landmarks


While it is a thrill to be featured in a magazine, to see a blurb on the cover is icing on the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment