ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Gaijinpot's "10 Cheap Accommodation Options In Japan"

Above, the Hotel Asia Center of Japan in Tokyo. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

When one is planning a vacation in Japan (or anywhere else, for that matter ), one of the things that are looked into are accommodations.

I usually first plan out what places I want to go to and then look into what's available for a place to stay.

As far as Tokyo is concerned, my favorite place is the Hotel Asia Center of Japan. Unfortunately, they were all booked up last year when I went to Japan. So, as a back-up, I stayed at the Tsukuba Hotel in Ueno. I stayed there in 2005.

Above, the Tsukuba Hotel last February. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Gaijinpot.com has a list of 10 cheap accommodation options that may come in handy for those who are planning their vacations.

The article begins with:
Finding a short term place to stay in Japan can be expensive. GaijinPot has a listing of short term apartments but if even these prices are too high for you, I have listed 10 options below for free or very cheap places to stay in Japan.
 To read more, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment