ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, January 18, 2016

New Bed

Above, Sierra inspecting the new bed, making sure everything was done right. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At long last, I've finally bought myself a new bed.

The one I've been using was given to me by my daughter Amber a few years ago. Unfortunately, it wasn't well made (but it served its purpose) and broke while I was putting on some shoes.

Above, a better view of the headboard. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I headed down to Living Spaces in Van Nuys yesterday and saw what I wanted (a storage bed) and bought it. I almost didn't get over there as the gate to the apartment's parking lot went on the fritz and wouldn't open with the clicker. 2 other tenants could get it to with theirs either.

Luckily, someone knew how to open it manually and I immediately headed off to Living Spaces.

It was delivered about a couple of hours ago. That's speedy service!

I am pleased with my purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment