ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Tomorrow's The Day! (Maybe?)

Above, the painting with the sample piece of the frame. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

One thing about being retired is that sometimes I lose track what day of the week a particular day is. I had to double-check today to see what day today was. Was it Tuesday or Wednesday?

Once I got the day squared away, I am now looking forward to tomorrow. The frame shop said last week that the framing on the portrait would be completed and be ready for pick-up Thursday, August 11. Asya indicated that she would like to come along when I pick it up.

If I remember correctly, the frame shop said they would call tomorrow regardless if it's ready or not.

One thing I have to do tomorrow morning is to re-arrange a few things tomorrow to free up wall space for hanging.

I am waiting for a contact from The Odyssey Restaurant to discuss the unveiling party.

No comments:

Post a Comment