ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Tom's Farms

Above, the entrance to the cheese and wine store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

While on the way down to Wildomar for my aunt's birthday pary, I found that I was starved and spotted a Carl's Jr. off of Temescal Canyon Road off of Interstate 15 in Corona.

I exited with the intent of going there, but the road configuration was such that I had to go down the road so I could turn around. As I was doing so, I spotted Tom's Farms, a business with restaurants, a farmer's market, home furnishings store, candy shop, wine & cheese (and beer) shop, a steam train, pony rides and more.

Above, inside the cheese and wine store. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I went into the wine and cheese store as I saw a sign that there was a snack bar inside. I looked over the menu and decided on getting a French dip sandwich. It was good.

Above, the cheese and wine store sign. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After eating the sandwich, I wandered into the home store. They had lot of nice things inside along with Halloween and Christmas decorations for sale.

Above, a section of the wines that are available. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After browsing the home store, I then went across the parking lot to the candy store. There was plenty inside that was tempting, but I resisted. Next to it was the farmer's market. I took a quick peek inside.

Above, the wine tasting counter. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

At the other end of the business, I noticed that canopies were set up for a flea market. Unfortunately, I didn't have enough time to go peruse it.

Above, The Beast with the candy store in the background. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Tom's Farms is a nice place for a break and shopping.

To see what they have to offer, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment