ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Friday, March 16, 2018

Evolving RVs

As one gets older, their toys, in turn, get bigger and better.

Such was the case of the RVs I've had.

I started out with this 1985 Starcraft Starlite 16 pop-up trailer (also called a tent trailer):

Above, at the Keene Ranch near the Tehachapi Loop in 1987. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Then came the 1990 Gulfstream Conquest micro-mini Class C on a Toyota Chassis:

Above, the Gulfstream Conquest at the Yosemite KOA. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Unfortunately, due to a job loss and divorce, I volunteered to give up the Conquest RV to the lienholder as I could not afford the monthly payments.

After this, I used my 1985 Nissan Pick-up with a camper shell for clampouts until 2007 when the engine went kaput following a clampout in Amboy, California with the Billy Holcomb Chapter of E Clampus Vitus.

Finally, in 2015, I bought the 2015 Winnebago Minnie Winnie 22 R Class C:

Above, the Minnie Winnie at the Keene Ranch in 2016. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

1 comment:

  1. Al’s Trailers is an Oregon RV dealer and major provider of RV parts, Supplies and Accessories. We specialize in New and Used RV Sales, RV Service, RV Parts and Accessories
    https://www.alstrailers.com/

    ReplyDelete