ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, March 25, 2019

Busy Day

Above, the new glasses. 


Today was spent mostly on the road, or so it seemed, between Jamestown and Gallup. Not once, but twice.

First, I had to be at the hospital for an aortic ultrasound, which required me not to eat or drink anything for six hours before. I was in and out of there within an hour.

Second, after being home for about a couple of hours, my optometrist's office called and said that my new glasses were there. Initially, I told them that I would be there next day. Then, after hanging up, I realized that I was going to go to Albuquerque tomorrow. So I called and told them that I would be there in a half hour.

So, I went back into Gallup and picked up my new glasses. After getting them, I stopped at the Ellis Tanner Trading Company store and did some browsing.

I took care of another bit of business. I called a Ford dealer and made arrangements for them to find what's causing the air conditioning vacuum leak in The Beast. They need it for about a week to diagnose the problem. I will leave it with them during the week I'll be on the cruise to Cuba and pick it up when I get back.

Since my haircutter won't be in tomorrow, I will go to Albuquerque on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment