ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Friday, May 31, 2019

Warm Weekend

Above, last night at home. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

The thunderstorm passed over us and left the area during the evening. By then, I wasn't in the mood to head into Gallup for the nightly Indian dancing at the McKinley County Courthouse square. Instead, I fired up the fire pit and just enjoyed an evening by the fire.

However, I will be heading into Gallup today to see Godzilla: King of the Monsters in 3D. I would hazard a guess that many G-fans will be heading to the theaters today.

Today is supposed to be a lot warmer at around 75°. The warming trend is to continue through the weekend.

The forecast for the weekend by the National Weather Service:

Today
Sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Tonight
Mostly clear, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
Saturday Night
Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
Sunday
Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 10 to 15 mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment