ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, June 10, 2019

Sittin' Good Financially



Last week, one of my investments came to maturity and the funds were transferred to my checking account.

This was rather timely as I needed to purchase a mower after neighbor friends Nandoh and Bo mowed the "Barking Spider Acre" to keep it under control. Since I wanted to get a mini bike for recreational riding (I took a ride a mile up the hill this morning), I got one of those and, lastly, I bought a reflector telescope. When one is retired, one should indulge in hobbies instead of vegetating and doing nothing (that's also my doctor's orders).

Since I had cash left over, I had my investment counselor buy into a new investment, which he as done. Even after that, I still have cash left in checking. 

After all this, I feel pretty good about my retirement finances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment