ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Friday, July 5, 2019

Arizona and Back

Above, Tee Pee Trading Post this morning. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

After coffee this morning at Denny's in the Flying J, I headed west (at least for 40 miles) to Lupton, Arizona to pick up some cigars to tide me over until my order comes in. Since I had to go into Gallup to pick up some groceries anyway, I decided to do all at once.

It was a nice drive with clear skies.

One can tell it is vacation season by the high numbers of RVs on the road.

After making my purchase at Tee Pee Trading Post, I headed back into Gallup to get a few groceries. I managed to finish everything by 12:40. Not bad.

It is just as well that I took care of everything today since it is forecast that we may be getting some monsoon thunderstorms this weekend.

From the National Weather Service:

Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
Saturday
Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday
Scattered showers and thunderstorms, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Sunday Night
Isolated showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

No comments:

Post a Comment