ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, September 13, 2021

Hot Day Today

Above, glad there was some shade at my campsite yesterday. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Today's the day I'll be in air conditioning when I get a few things done while I am in Albuquerque.

The temperature today is forecast by the National Weather Service to hit around 95°. 

I had to run The Beast's roof air conditioner yesterday afternoon as it got pretty warm out. I have some business to do at Camping World, the barber shop and the dentist today. Thankfully, each are air conditioned inside.

Today's forecast in Albuquerque:

Overnight
Widespread haze. Mostly clear, with a low around 63. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
Monday
Sunny, with a high near 95. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
Monday Night
Mostly clear, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east after midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment