ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Monday, March 28, 2022

Doing Laundry While RVing

Above, the laundry room at Yosemite National Park. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Doing laundry while out RVing is not something I look forward to doing, but sometimes, it can't be helped.

On short trips, I just put my dirty clothes in a laundry bag I keep in the motorhome and just wash them when I get home. On longer trips, such a the Great American Eclipse trip of 2017, the trip to Metropolis, Illinois in 2016 and the trip to Grand Teton National Park in 2020, I just use the campground's laundromat. I make sure I have plenty of quarters on hand just in case the park office doesn't have change or the laundry room doesn't have a change machine. This came in handy when I had to use the laundromat in Yosemite Valley.

But there are other ways to doing laundry while RVing and Do It Yourself RV has some great tips.

They begin with:

One of the best parts of RVing is leaving most of the household chores behind or at least minimizing them.  However, doing laundry while RVing can be a lot easier than you think.  We’ve put together some tips below that make doing laundry while RVing a breeze. 

To read more, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment