ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Friday, May 20, 2022

New Driver's License Arrived



My new New Mexico driver's license arrived in today's mail.

It was incredible that already four years had passed since I got my first one after moving here. It was so incredible that I didn't notice that it expired early in March and that was compounded by no renewal notice from the Motor Vehicles Department. I was told it was expired a week ago when I went to purchase some cigars at the Gallup Walgreen's. 

I renewed it online, which was easy. I don't have to bother with renewing it until May 2030.

May 2030? Did you read that right? 

Yes, you did. For $18, one can renew their license for four years. For $34, one can renew their license in New Mexico for eight years. I opted for eight years. Both of these are far better deals than one could get in Commiefornia! In Commiefornia, renewals cost $50 for five years.

I am so glad to have gotten out of Commiefornia!

No comments:

Post a Comment