ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Day In Gallup

Above, at the Gallup Coffee Company in downtown Gallup. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Most of yesterday was spent in Gallup.

First, I dropped off Larry Lucier at his physical therapist's for his hour and a half workout.

From there, I headed over to Albertsons' market to pick up a few groceries. After that, I headed over into the historical downtown district of Gallup to the Gallup Coffee Company shop for an espresso. Gallup Coffee Company is like Starbucks, only better. It is a few doors from the historic El Morro Theater.

Above, at the Gallup Coffee Company.

While there I ran into one of our supper group members as I was sitting at a sidewalk table. We caught up on things and cigars.

After hanging out at the Gallup Coffee Company, I went to pick up Larry and we headed over to the Cracker Barrel restaurant to celebrate his brother Greg's birthday.

It was a nice day out (around 80° outside).

No comments:

Post a Comment