ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Saturday, October 14, 2023

The John Wayne 26 Bar Ranch Collection

Above, the 26 Bar Ranch last April. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Last April, while driving to a campout in Tombstone, Arizona with a fraternal group I belong to, I drove by the former ranch of John Wayne, the 26 Bar Ranch in Eagar, Arizona.

Since it is private property, I didn't enter it. But I took some photos of it from the gate and perimeter fence.

As things happen as they sometimes do, the John Wayne Stock & Supply Company has introduced a new line of merchandise commemorating Wayne's ranch. I received an email from them last evening.

This is from the email (in part):


Included is a coffee mug. The price is $65, which I thought is a lot of money for a coffee mug. That is, until I saw the details of it.

John Wayne used to give gold handle mugs to the cast and crew as a “thank you” after the making of each film. The first design in a limited-edition series (only 300 made), this mug features a 26 Bar logo, which comes from John Wayne’s personal 26 Bar Ranch belt buckle, a real gold-dipped handle, his signature and a legendary note on the bottom. 

  • 9oz ceramic mug
  • Hand painted 12 karat gold handle
  • Do not microwave, hand wash only due to the precious metal
  • Proudly made in the USA
  • This item is Limited Edition of 300 and part of our 26 Bar Ranch Collection

 To see the full line of 26 Bar Ranch goods, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment