ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Tuesday, November 12, 2024

Reasons To (and Not) Camp In Quartzsite

Above, camping in Quartzsite in 2021. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Every winter, Quartzsite, Arizona draws many snowbirds to camp. I have camped there twice with the Lost Dutchman Chapter of E Clampus Vitus. I've had a good time each time I did.

RV Travel has posted an article giving seven reasons to RV in Quartzsite and three reasons not to. 

They start it with:

Every winter scores of RVers flock to Quartzsite, Arizona. In the video below, Bob Wells from Cheap RV Living gives seven reasons why he thinks it is a good idea to go to Quartzsite in the winter, and he does recommend it. Ever the realist, he does balance out the advice with three reasons why a visit to the RV mecca that is Quartzsite might not be right for you, as well.

To read more and see the video, go here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment