ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

Saturday, August 15, 2026

Jerry's Cafe To Close For Two Weeks

Above, Bob Weekes and I at Jerry's Cafe in July.

Last evening, Bob Weekes and I had our usual Friday dinner at Jerry's Cafe in Gallup. 

When we finished, we went up to the cashier to pay our tabs. While there, we were told that Jerry's will be closed for two weeks for cleaning and maintenance or for various other things. 

I joked that we will be going through "withdrawals" during the closure period, which get a good laugh from the cashier lady.

A Gallup family owns three restaurants in Gallup. They are Don Diego's, Grandpa's Grill and Jerry's Cafe. Don Diego's and Grandpa's Grill had already taken their sabbaticals and now it is Jerry's Cafe's turn. 

It looks like we'll have to find alternative eateries for our Friday dinners. Most likely it will be Grandpa's Grill or Genaro's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment