ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Getting Sierra Prepped For Travel

Above, Sierra in her new harness. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

Now that Sierra is about seven months old, I felt it was time to start preparing her for travel in The Beast.

Yesterday, I picked up a cat harness and leash for her so that she can begin getting used to both for when we are out camping.

Above, initially she squirmed around after I put it on her. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I put on the harness after getting back home and she squirmed a bit, but in no time (which was a little surprising), she got used to it. I kept it on her for several hours. I tried out the leash and that will take a little more getting used to.

Above, after she got used to it. Photo by Armand Vaquer.

I am debating if I am taking her with me to Yosemite National Park next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment