ARMAND'S RANCHO DEL CIELO PAGES

▼

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Back Home

Above, yours truly yesterday at the gun range in Lake Havasu. Photo by Mitch Geriminsky.

Well, despite having only five and a half hours of sleep last night (Sierra crowded me and my side started aching), I made it home in one piece.

It was an enjoyable Christmas weekend at Mitch & Holly Geriminsky's in Lake Havasu. Besides the usual yuletide activities, we went to a couple of restaurants/bars I've never been to before (The Chair and The Bunker Bar). We also did plenty of target practice at the local skeet and pistol & rifle ranges.

Now I have to prepare The Beast (motorhome) before putting into the garage and clean my Remington shotgun and Ruger pistol.

Since I am a bit exhausted, I should be able to get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment