"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 27, 2026

Field Cleaning A Winchester 62A

Winchester Model 62A, Year,1947/48. 22cal. pump action Gallery Gun. #1 of 5 of my 22 review videos. Video from Cold Steel Bill.

Summary:

In this video I discussed mechanics and do a field cleaning on the model 62 a.  skip to 9.45 minutes. starts the range portion of shooting  Winchester model 62 a.

 the magtech 22 long rifle that I was attempting to use did not want to feed smoothly

Note: I have a Winchester 62A that I inherited from my maternal grandfather. It was made in 1947.

 

No comments:

Search This Blog