"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Jet Skiing In Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas

The photo package I ordered from Photostockplus of Mitch Geriminsky's and my jet skiing activity during the Bahamas cruise at Great Stirrup Cay on August 8 arrived in today's mail. 

I just scanned them a few minutes ago. I'll have to send Mitch his prints as I ordered them all together.

Here they are:

Above and below, at the jet ski dock before heading out.




Above and below, we took a brief break midway at one of the nearby islands.


Not bad for a couple of seventy-year-old geezers!

No comments:

Search This Blog