"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Saturday, October 3, 2026

A Cold Or Flu Bug Going Around

Above, left to right, yours truly, Bob Weekes, Victor Gomez and Roger Slape last Saturday.

Yup, there's a cold or flu bug going around. 

Last weekend, I made mention that Greg and Larry Lucier couldn't attend our usual Saturday breakfast at Grandpa's Grill in Gallup due to the colds they got. 

Well, they were able to attend the Tuesday coffee at Lil's in Thoreau. 

On Thursday, I came down with a cold or flu in the afternoon. I tend to think it was a flu as I felt feverish. It was bad enough that I couldn't sleep in bed as I couldn't breathe. So I slept sitting up in the den on the sofa. 

I spent yesterday sitting and cat napping. I did manage to sleep in bed last night. I am feeling better today but not well enough to attend today's breakfast at Grandpa's Grill.  

No comments:

Search This Blog