"There is no limit to what a man can do or where he can go if he doesn't mind who gets the credit." - President Ronald Reagan.

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition

Buy The Amazon Kindle Store Ebook Edition
Get the ebook edition here! (Click image.)

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Diamonds Are Forever


I finished reading Ian Fleming's James Bond novel, "Moonraker" last week.

It is a much better story than the movie of the same name with Roger Moore. There were no space shuttles, no Holly Goodhead, no South American locales or space stations.

The story was a simple story of the Moonraker rocket that Hugo Drax mounted an armed nuclear warhead to bomb England.

As I am reading Fleming's novels in publishing order, I am now reading the next novel, "Diamonds Are Forever." I have already finished about two chapters and there are, so far, a Tiffany Case and Peter Franks in the novel.

In "Diamonds," James Bond is investigating a diamond smuggling ring.

I'll let you know how I like "Diamonds Are Forever."

No comments:

Search This Blog